Friday, September 11, 2020

Is God calling you to be a mission partner?

 


 Hello my friends!

I want to thank God and you foryour support. I could see my life changing during my Discipleship Training School with YWAM Saint Marc, Haiti. I was able to see the power of God, learn about who He is, and His character. I learned a lot about hearing his voice and walking in his will. While in the school, God called me to come and join YWAM Port of Peace base to learn more aboutHim while serving with the base, and walk in their vision and goal. Theirvision is ''Be That Make”, meaning that weare intentionally seeking to recreate the identity we have in Christ in others. The Lord called me to be involved in different kinds of ministries, including dance ministry and small groups. For me to be a part of this new work, I need your prayer and support for all these tasks. Through these ministries, our communities will be transformed, the same way God did it for me. I want to see transformation in the life of other youth. I have made a 2 years commitment to the current base. As a missionary I will be working on support and partnership of those God sends my way. Which means I will be raising funds to sustain my self and pay my staff fees. These are $300 per month. I would like to invite you to prayerfully consider partnering with me in the mission God has called me too in Haiti. There are two ways you do this:


The first way would be through prayer! If you are interested in partnering with me in prayer, these are something you can be praying for.
  • I want to do a school of dance one day! This will allow me to have more training to teach the youth. Pray for God's timing in this. And for strength and finances to pay for my expenses.
  • That God will continue to provide financial partners to help me live out my calling.
  • For a team of prayer warriors who believe in what God is doing in my life and for his glory. A team of people like you, who will stand up for me in prayer and together fight the battles that I face on the mission field. Along with praising God and celebrating the victories with me.
The second way would be through finical support! Like I mentioned earlier all staff with YWAM Port of Peace are responsible to raise all the support necessary. This is a $300 monthly budget that covers basic living needs and staff fees. If you feel the Lord leading you to partner with me finically please contact me. 

Tfrancemica@gmail.com
or Facebook WhatsApp +50946967978 blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment