Tuesday, February 18, 2020

up date of my next steps


Hello! I would love to tell you a little more about what my next steps are going to be.
 I asked God what He had for me. During my personal devotion time, soon after, I saw an image where I was serving in Port de Paix, Haiti. My DTS leaders are pioneering a campus there and so I asked God if becoming staff with YWAM Port de Paix was what he wanted me to do. I felt confirmation and so I applied for staff, and have been accepted!

We will be pioneering a new YWAM campus starting this fall! This is a great opportunity to use my talents and passion to serve in this new campus. Our vision and goal for the campus is to Be That Make, meaning that we are intentionally seeking to recreate the identity we have in Christ in others. For me to be a part of this new work I need to raise support.

You have been a part of my journey, even indirectly, and for this reason I’m asking if you would like to partner with me in this great opportunity. If you feel like God is calling you, would you consider praying about being a part of the team that permits me to live and work in the ministry reaching out to my generation, either in prayer or financially? I would love to give you this opportunity to be used by God to help reach this generation too. That the hunger for connection and relationship that these youth have can be satisfied in God. A verse that I love a lot and that encourages me whenever I don’t know what to do is Proverbs 19:20. 

God bless you in whatever He calls you to do! Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment